For pieces of information and images without which Visit Shefford would not have been made possible
For all their historical, current and local mapping information.
- Gathered source information from The Shefford Town website (website up to and including 7th February 2010)
- Shefford Parish Paths Partnership - The P3 Partnership
- Peter Harwood - For information from The Shefford Market Charter Celebrations programme issued in 1975 to celebrate 750 years of Shefford Market
- Bill Whitworth, a former Shefford resident now in Wales, for information and images about the Whitworth Family who lived in the town prior to World War One
- Clark and Lorna McGregor - for their Shefford Forge imagery and their unswerving commitment to the town.
- Nick Hawkes for the branding, current (2007-2011) photographs, graphics and current local information research
- Chris Dunn for his help and guidance with various pieces of local information
- Claire McGeechan (Mullen) for her gems of knowledge
- Clare England for the images of Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Jackie Staines for various images of local and not so local attractions
- Robin Hine for various images of local and not so local attractions
- Jon Tolton for various images of the not so local attractions
- Angela Hatwell for her images of Wild Britain / Bedford Butterfly Park
- The Bird of Prey Centre in Old Warden for the use of their images to promote the centre
- Summerfields Miniature Railway images courtesy of Ben Abbott
Note: All images used on this website remain copyright to the owners and have been used on this website to promote and educate the public about Shefford in Bedfordshire. If you have any questions or queries about any of the photos please contact Visit Shefford.
Please feel free to contribute
For any further contributions you wish to give.
If you feel that you have something to contribute to Visit Shefford, historical information, other documents, old imagery black and white or colour, charts and graphs, from events and organisations past and present please feel free to contact us with your opinions.